• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paud way too much, but damn cool subzero #4

Dann @ o-review should have a group shot of all subzero colorways he has in his collection.

Wow, now that guy has a collection. I've watched a lot of his vids, but he makes me jelous.. so I avoid it until I break down and watch them anyways. Lol

Damn you dan!

Wow, now that guy has a collection. I've watched a lot of his vids, but he makes me jelous.. so I avoid it until I break down and watch them anyways. Lol

Damn you dan!
On O-Review, Dann is the Mann. The collector community will not be the same without O-R. This video solved the long standing confusion of the 0.6 vs the Subzero.

On O-Review, Dann is the Mann. The collector community will not be the same without O-R. This video solved the long standing confusion of the 0.6 vs the Subzero.

Are you kidding? OAKLEY wouldn't be the same without O-R... their customer service is trained to use it to reference older model numbers to help catalog and convert them to OO #s or create "legacy" numbers.
I was talking to a Rep the other day from their North Carolina call center (I think they do all their call center stuff from there she said) and I walked her through some history of the OTT and Hatchet. (Trying to find information and parts) but their system literally didnt go back further than 2008ish
Rediculous... I hate their customer service and parts department (lux sucks)

Are you kidding? OAKLEY wouldn't be the same without O-R... their customer service is trained to use it to reference older model numbers to help catalog and convert them to OO #s or create "legacy" numbers.
I was talking to a Rep the other day from their North Carolina call center (I think they do all their call center stuff from there she said) and I walked her through some history of the OTT and Hatchet. (Trying to find information and parts) but their system literally didnt go back further than 2008ish
Rediculous... I hate their customer service and parts department (lux sucks)

For Hatchet - You can use parts from Razrwire for hinge repair but it is fragile as the Hatchet part lol...
You can also buy sintered metal parts:

For Hatchet - You can use parts from Razrwire for hinge repair but it is fragile as the Hatchet part lol...
You can also buy sintered metal parts:
I've heard that. Some guy on ebay sells metal versions too... $$ though. Was hoping to find nose rubber for my hatchets actually

Back