• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pawn shop score

If I was going to haggle on sunglasses I had to look like I needed some and didn't k ow Oakley haha, also they had a pair that looked just like thumps for 13 dollars, I got really excited. Asked to hold them and found out they were knock offs that were identical and worked... these knockoffs are getting good.

Congrats on the buy. If you're happy, so be it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Fro $50, you did great! Nice pickup. I was at a Pawn Shop yesterday hunting Oakleys and they guy had a pair and wanted $30 for them. When he pulled them out of the case, they were obviously fakes. I told him that and he flipped out.

Question guys. Came across some Oakley Thumps 512 Tribal. Dude want a 80. Comes with the box and cord but no CD or manual. How can I tell if they are fakes and if they are worth it?

Question guys. Came across some Oakley Thumps 512 Tribal. Dude want a 80. Comes with the box and cord but no CD or manual. How can I tell if they are fakes and if they are worth it?

Post a pic here for everyone to see of its fake

If it's real tribal and not broken it's DEFINETLY worth 80

20170823_162114_HDR.jpg

Latest Posts

Back