• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

payday - poll from Oakley fan worldwide

Which date or date range is the payday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Just curious to know - which date or date range is the payday most of us if not all?

Here in this part of Japan, it is the 10th day of next month.

It would be interesting to know of different practice worldwide. If you don't want to comment for privacy concern, just poll. Thanks.

Most in the Us get paid on Friday every week or every other week. I get paid every other week on Wednesday. It's very rare here to get paid once a month or a specific date each month.

thanks for sharing. interesting. FYI: I can't edit the poll too bad, knowing most of fan are from the US.

Spreads out money. It's odd to hear you say it's a date of month not a day of the week. Also only once a month is very strange too. The only ones that get paid here monthy are retired and disabled people for the most part. Now I am courious about the rest of the world too

lol... It is a norm here. Actually, another two businesses we know - a restaurant & a pre-school, from this city paid their staff on the 17th of next month, basically after you work 47 days you receive the last 30 days work wage, that is a bit too long to buy your Oakley toy :D

On the 12. every month. A day or two earlier if that date is during a weekend..

Back