• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying Homage To Old School M Frame Yellow Splatter

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
Just paying homage to the Old School M-Frame Yellow splatter Oakleys. What's everyones opinions on these bad boys?

Dude, those are sexy! that is one lucky customer. And one damn fine paint job there dr. chop. be proud :D
Just love the fade of the blue green yellow with the splatter of white.

Thanks bro, splatters to me are a funny thing. I don't think when the project is proposed to me that I can pull it off and get it right, then I do it and they are way sick. Just one of those things I guess. I have a friend in Ireland I will be pimping out a Jawbone and possibly a radar for also splatter, but in the Irish flag colors. That one will be wicked though...I am thinking that Jawbone I traded here a while back is about to go Atmos style baby!! A bit of some bad ass glow in the dark I feel is necessary....

I think white icons may look nice on these to? what do you think?

I'd love some sort of splatter Radar with red black white japanese colors :D

I was thinking of making them white, but the fact that white splatters through makes the icon distract from the splatter in my opinion...I was almost going to splatter them too, but they are so small I don't think they will come out quite right. I may be stripping a few of my test chrome pieces and splattering real soon lol...

These are freaking sick one of the coolest radars ive seen yet wow nice job!!! Those look like they came from Oakley that way!

as for the Japanese theme, I have an idea of a white frame with a bid red splat for the sun, and splatter beams in red coming off with some black splatters mixed in....Whatcha think of that Yoshi?? Need a wide ass arm like a fuel cell to make it work, and not quite sure that would be pulled off easily...That could well be a tough one..

Thanks Joben...I did my best to mimic the old school pair. The pic doesn't really do it justice as the white splatter in the yellow is hardly visible due to the vibrance of yellow overpowering it...

as for the Japanese theme, I have an idea of a white frame with a bid red splat for the sun, and splatter beams in red coming off with some black splatters mixed in....Whatcha think of that Yoshi?? Need a wide ass arm like a fuel cell to make it work, and not quite sure that would be pulled off easily...That could well be a tough one..
Damn sounds sick dr. Chop! I would love to see what that could look like. Sadly I can't wear Batwolf or else we could use that. Fuel Cell would be awesome in that.

Back