• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying It Forward Of My Own....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 24

I just figured I'd give something back to the community as a gesture of kindness to all those here that keep this forum running. It's been happening a lot recently and I thought I'd continue the trend. I'm going to give away an Infinite Hero Sticker. It's nothing big, but something someone could use for their display. I bought several but never used this one. It's the larger version, about 5-6" on each side. It's still unused and has the front and back covers but the ends are starting to peel. It shouldn't affect it once they are peeled off. I know you international guys get sick of hearing this, but intl shipping from the US is expensive, so this is for US members only. No duplicate numbers will be counted so whoever picks a number first has it.

1. Pick a number between 1-100
2. I will have a number generator pick a random number between 1-100
3. The winner will be chosen by the person who picks CLOSEST WITHOUT GOING OVER (My thread, my rules :D)
4. If you are the winner, PM me your address (US ONLY) and I'll ship it within a few days.
5. The number will be chosen sometime tomorrow night after midnight CST.
6. If everyone's pick is higher than the number generated, the winner will be the one closest to the number generated.

20120915_151601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back