• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal Dispute, your opinions...

STavros

Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave
Greece
Hello all.
I really need ur knowledge on this.
I bought a pair of sunglasses while i was working overseas from ebay.This took place around 20 May 2015.when i got back home last Sunday and opened the box the singlasses had light scratches all over the lens and signs of wear in the frame.Ebay does not give me option of returning the item (maybe cause it is almost 4 months time from the purchase???)
I opened a dispute through paypal
The seller responded almost immediatelly and asked if i wanted to return the item and get full refund or to keep the sunglasses and get partial refund.
I chose the latter and i got the payment on paypal
The thing and my question now is:
The money have not been added in my paypal balance they seem pending up untill 21st September
Iam copy paste u the message note in the transaction of paypal

Payment type:
eCheck
This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Sep 17, 2015) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

The seller is asking me to end the dispute cause paypal has blocked his account maybe due to the dispute i dont know.
Is it wise to do so?having in mind that ending it leaves me with no other choise afterwards
Or should i wait to see the refund adding in my account?
He is sending me lots of messages asking me to end the dispute but i dont know what to do
Can u guys give me some knowledge/advise hand?
Thanks in advance

Back