• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal G&S MANDATORY....

Thank you, weird, maybe a new phone did it to me. But I ave used PayPal since inception.
I will call.
The seller @Fernando cancelled the transaction when that happend to me (buyer). We did it all over again and he got the funds instantly. That was a first for both of us. 😂

Wait till the IRS hires 80,000 new "agents"
You ain't seen nothin yet.... paypals been hitting me up for all kinds of verification lately.

I saw a news article stating the irs was holding off on the PayPal g and s taxations as well as venmo Etsy and such till next year now. Anyone else see this? Nice of them to announce that with 6-7 days left of the year.

I saw a news article stating the irs was holding off on the PayPal g and s taxations as well as venmo Etsy and such till next year now. Anyone else see this? Nice of them to announce that with 6-7 days left of the year.
Does that mean that the buyers here that paid a ridiculous fee to cover the sellers tax burden will be refunded by those sellers?

Yeah idk I see both sides gotta cover your ass. But yeah sucks if you did do that and pay. I usually try to trust people Or go with someone I know.

Back