• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal is pissing me off

$45 purchase, $2.25 fee. Gang raped by PayPal.
Ouch!:stinker: (That’s going to be happening a lot now, after that reaming)

PayPal is like Oakley

As long as there are people who continue to support Lux, they will keep rolling out overpriced plastic garbage...

As long as people keep using PayPal, they will keep ruining people's peepees with outlandish fees...

Got clobbered again, called to say W T F!
Seems anything outside of the US, GS is almost 4.5%, thats with straight USD to USD, take on another rape charge for dollar conversion. FKing PayPal.

I’m in Australia and I find their conversion rates suck - my bank doesn’t charge any fees for international purchases/conversions so I always select the use bank conversion option when sending money in PayPal...saves a lot. I wonder if they’re still gouging the sellers on the GS fees - I assume so...

I’m in Australia and I find their conversion rates suck - my bank doesn’t charge any fees for international purchases/conversions so I always select the use bank conversion option when sending money in PayPal...saves a lot. I wonder if they’re still gouging the sellers on the GS fees - I assume so...
4.5% outside US, 3% inside US.

Got clobbered again, called to say W T F!
Seems anything outside of the US, GS is almost 4.5%, thats with straight USD to USD, take on another rape charge for dollar conversion. FKing PayPal.
Maybe price your stuff an additional % to cover that in your original price?

If you guys don’t like the fees or holds, why don’t you use other ways/companies?

Back