• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal is pissing me off

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
Has anyone started having problems with PayPal sending echecks when paying with your bank?
Had pending the money for 6 days ... AND there is no way to cancel it!!!!
I have been paypaling my ex wife child support for 10 years and this just started happening, she is pissed as well.
I have sent 4 money sends to forum members and I’m now getting the same thing???
PENDING echeck, and it takes 6 days to clear even though it clears my account immediately.
Can’t call as there is no hold time jyst rings for hours and you get a BOT.
When I filled a dispute they gave me these BS excuses that have never applied to me. Security reasons, they say. 🤬🤬🤬🤬BS!!!
Anybody getting this crap now!

Has anyone started having problems with PayPal sending echecks when paying with your bank?
I have been paypaling my ex wife child support for 10 years and this just started happening, she is pissed as well.
I have sent 4 money sends to forum members and I’m now getting the same thing???
PENDING echeck, and it takes 6 days to clear even though it clears my account immediately.
When I filled a dispute they gave me these BS excuses that have never applied to me. Security reasons, they say. 🤬🤬🤬🤬BS!!!
I have not, but this is concerning.

The only issues I have is having money placed “on hold” for stuff I sell on eBay. It has not caused me issues since I do not need the money right away but it is frustrating.

No issues transferring or sending money out
4a1d6f106570567c1b64a8703ec67fa9.jpg

Yes it’s very concerning. Going to try and talk to a human later today.
I have been using PayPal for 8 years at least and have never had this problem. Until the last 4 sends.
When we go back and forth with their cyber chat, the reasons never apply to me.
They are just lame ass reasons. Furious over this now. After back and forth with them for the last 7 days about this! And it’s still happening🤬🤬🤬

Never had that issue, that’s not fun.

I’m having the same issue. Refunded someone last Friday. The transaction still shows as pending but they took the money out of my bank account like wtf is going on.

I think the only times I’ve had that happen were when I paid through my checking rather than credit card. I’ve defaulted everything to credit so haven’t had that happen in awhile

I think the only times I’ve had that happen were when I paid through my checking rather than credit card. I’ve defaulted everything to credit so haven’t had that happen in awhile
But credit they want to charge a percent to the seller, *** that!
Fukers are turning criminal.
I was going to send Ashley some coin and the credit charge was almost $50.
So I went back to my bank that I have always gone with, and no problems now this echeck BS

Latest Posts

Back