• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal is pissing me off

[mention]Nucchem [/mention] PayPal is telling your that you should sell me some Juliet’s then you’d have a balance

[mention]Nucchem [/mention] PayPal is telling your that you should sell me some Juliet’s then you’d have a balance
I have perfect balance my brother.
1596770917821.png

I spent about 40 minutes on the phone this morning. No results, they were not sure what was causing it. Gave me excuse after excuse, but nothing has changed in 9 years.
They said ask your payer to request and see if that helps.
Paid Hardaway from Venmo. PayPal pukes.

They have been changing things behind the scenes last several months.
I’ve had these BS holds placed on my sales, and recently they awarded a refund and didn’t even acknowledge the piles of data and pictures I provided to prove the buyer was lying.
Held the money for almost 2 months, then gave it back to the buyer.
I talked to no less than 6 people, 6 different times, they didn’t write ish down, no “notes in the account”, just blah blah blah. Finally at the end, I got a manager to admit they didn’t read my dispute, just automatically sided with the lying buyer. Their response, file a small claims court with your local police - WTF?!

Are we going to have to start doing bitcoin sales on the forum to get around these arshat business taxing every stage and thing possible?

Has anyone started having problems with PayPal sending echecks when paying with your bank?
Had pending the money for 6 days ... AND there is no way to cancel it!!!!
I have been paypaling my ex wife child support for 10 years and this just started happening, she is pissed as well.
I have sent 4 money sends to forum members and I’m now getting the same thing???
PENDING echeck, and it takes 6 days to clear even though it clears my account immediately.
Can’t call as there is no hold time jyst rings for hours and you get a BOT.
When I filled a dispute they gave me these BS excuses that have never applied to me. Security reasons, they say. 🤬🤬🤬🤬BS!!!
Anybody getting this crap now!

@Nucchem have your payments started going through normally again?
So sorry you went through that too.

Somehow I missed this thread before, but the exact same stuff started happening to me.

Hours and hours on the phone with them. One day my Chase bank account just disappeared from PayPal. When I readded it, it would not work correctly.

They kept claiming that Chase Bank was blocking payments. I repeatedly spoke to Chase’s fraud department and they demonstrated very clearly (with a paper trail) that Chase Bank had cleared ALL the payments quickly, and PayPal was the source of the problems.

Politely and firmly insisted that a PayPal supervisor contact me and escalate the case. Promised that would happen twice. No calls ever from the supervisor, case never escalated.

at one point I even thought @herbieninja was gonna open a can of whup
1597889963209.jpeg
on them.😆

but after two or three weeks whatever was broken in their system resolved itself; payments have been clearing much faster now, from my linked bank.

but then recently another great forum member who I had paid a few months before — and his sunglasses I had already received — suddenly lost the $$$ money from his account and it was “refunded” to me. He didn’t ask for that. I didn’t ask for that. Doesn’t sound like PayPal could even explain it, but they were the cause.
To take care of this worthy guy, I reissue payment (and of course am out the extra five dollars in currency conversion fees but whatever).
I think PayPal has gone down the toilet. Most disappointing was their poor customer service and long-hold times.
🚽

if anyone finds a worthy competing service please enlighten all of us.

@Dancad88

Latest Posts

Back