• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB 2 or Juliet?

Thank you everyone. It's true, I feel like the PB2 isn't in the same league as the PB1, that's what makes me want to trade. But, there is a condition factor, mine are like new w/box and his Juliet's are a little loose with light scratches. Like Kronin said, I think he might be getting a little more of an advantage in the trade. Also, I only have one PB2, but like everyone, I respect the X-Metal and they hold their value much longer.

Man, this is tough. My friend also said, if I want instead, just sell the PB2 to him. But, not sure how much to ask. Lol

Thank you again everyone for the great and much appreciated advice.

You could always offer a trade + cash.

Tough choice. I would have to say, that since it's your only PB2 and it's mint, I'd stay with it especially if you know the full history on it. The PB2 fakes are getting better making it more difficult to distinguish from the real thing if you want to pick up another one in the future. Just my .02.

Wow, this is a tough one. I told him that I would let him know this week. Still torn 50/50. You all have given such great advice. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you again!

I'd take the Juliet, as today goes, you can pretty much cutomize it in any way you want, it'll last forever, and you can change the look quite easily.
PB2 is cool, but I can tell you, I have a PB1 and a couple juliets, 8 out of 10 times I wear the Juliet. Those other 2 times is the PB just to take it out for a spin

Go with the Juliet. My PB1 and PB2 are good glasses. My juliets are great glasses.

Thank you Fresh and Kory! I think I am leaning more towards the Juliet. Friday is trade day. It's looking 60/40 Juliet. Lol