• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB II standard, PB II AF & common nosepad to BM, MM

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
So @cacatman used to ask me whether the difference between Pit Boss II standard fit and Asian Fit is the nosepad. I got a chance to test them out when I have the two of them.

Yes, the frame is the same, and only difference is the nosepad, which the AF nosepad is bigger.

I also test these nosepad on Oakley Badman & Madman frame, I put the nosepad of Pit Boss II on them, and yes the fit too. (sorry no pict cos I put them back as soon after the test, since we re-sell them).

These nosepad seem to be the standard piece which Oakley put on several other frames.

Hope this helps our members.

6FB3B194-9F05-4A22-AB05-1C8D3F29D100.jpeg
7F493A71-DE37-47A5-80D7-0BABAF06BF77.jpeg
D369F785-B29C-4C9A-BC54-113BCE76CB35.jpeg

Last edited:
I was always under the impression that the nose bombs were actually the same just flipped over. Like one way is regular and flip it over and it’s AF.

So @cacatman used to ask me whether the difference between Pit Boss II standard fit and Asian Fit is the nosepad. I got a chance to test them out when I have the two of them.

Yes, the frame is the same, and only difference is the nosepad, which the AF nosepad is bigger.

I also test these nosepad on Oakley Badman & Madman frame, I put the nosepad of Pit Boss II on them, and yes the fit too. (sorry no pict cos I put them back as soon after the test, since we re-sell them).

These nosepad seem to be the standard piece which Oakley put on several other frames.

Hope this helps our members.

View attachment 442092 View attachment 442093 View attachment 442094
Exactly what I was wondering, thank you!