• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB Tron

Which Version of the Pit Boss is your favorite, and why is it the Tron?

• Tron

• Duh, Tron

Results are only viewable after voting.
BAM! Your wish is my... wait... no screw that. But here you go Ser!

View attachment 820126View attachment 820127View attachment 820128
I missed this way back, sorry! Saw them on the bay and did a back room deal off the bay 🤫
Thats awesome bro. Congrats once again.

I've actually been toying with the possibility of sending mine off to a new home, with an acceptable adoption fee of course... Problem is I have no idea what that should be and I think @Atticus made me sign a contract in blood which gives him first right of refusal. 😁

Thats awesome bro. Congrats once again.

I've actually been toying with the possibility of sending mine off to a new home, with an acceptable adoption fee of course... Problem is I have no idea what that should be and I think @Atticus made me sign a contract in blood which gives him first right of refusal. 😁
Don’t do it bro, they’re awesome! There must be another pair you can put on the chopping block!

Don’t do it bro, they’re awesome! There must be another pair you can put on the chopping block!
Yeah I dont disagree there, it stings to even think about. But its one of my few pairs that I know is desirable and a decent chunk of dough. (the rest of my stuff is crap😂) I dont really need the money, I was just considering ways to fund other shiny objects. 😁 (someone needs to buy those damn Dillon lenses I have!)

Latest Posts

Back