• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PB1 03-304 polished VR28 black iridium polarized.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hunt down one for me in DE mate :p
One like this brand new?

1663191745016.png

Some people reacted to this post.
I was thinking more like 500 and just regular polished one :lol:

For all of you thinking you’re funny with your dumb comments I’ve been on this forum for longer than most of you and I don’t have a bad reputation here. The reason I asked for a check or money order is because I don’t under what limits are at with electronic payments, I think it’s $600, before I receive a W2. I don’t need to be bumped into a new tax bracket over a pair of glasses, or be taxed at all. If you don’t like my price move on it’s that simple. Why sound like a bunch of *******s crying over the price? If my price is too high and they don’t sell then they don’t sell why gets your panties all twisted up? If you feel $500 is a fair price for a pair of PB1 then what are replacement lenses selling for? I would say $100 at least.

Username Hidden said:
For all of you thinking you’re funny with your dumb comments I’ve been on this forum for longer than most of you and I don’t have a bad reputation here. The reason I asked for a check or money order is because I don’t under what limits are at with electronic payments, I think it’s $600, before I receive a W2. I don’t need to be bumped into a new tax bracket over a pair of glasses, or be taxed at all. If you don’t like my price move on it’s that simple. Why sound like a bunch of *******s crying over the price? If my price is too high and they don’t sell then they don’t sell why gets your panties all twisted up? If you feel $500 is a fair price for a pair of PB1 then what are replacement lenses selling for? I would say $100 at least.

Off topic, but that’s not how taxes work lol

Username Hidden said:
Off topic, but that’s not how taxes work lol
Yeah the tax bracket thing is stupid and wrong, but he is not wrong about people who sell a ton on Venmo getting flagged to pay taxes above a certain amount. If you do all cash then you can avoid that, though it may be tax fraud? Idk.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah the tax bracket thing is stupid and wrong, but he is not wrong about people who sell a ton on Venmo getting flagged to pay taxes above a certain amount. If you do all cash then you can avoid that, though it may be tax fraud? Idk.

It goes both ways tho. You can record expenses and end up with better deductions

Username Hidden said:
Tax evasion

Username Hidden said:
Let's analyze your sales ad.
You offer a dirty a. dusty item at 40% over market value.
You only provide the bare minimum of information about the condition of frames and lenses.
Do you expect a member to make an upfront payment with no guarantees so you can commit tax evasion?
Did you really think this would turn out well?
Did you really think we would not criticize or make fun?
You have been a member for 9 years and did not pay any attention.
You post on average every two weeks, most members post more wile sleepwalking.
You have no reputation bad or good.
So let me ask you again.
Did you really think this will play out well?

Take it easy on all the tax evasion talk I’d bet 99% of the people who sell on here don’t claim on taxes. As far as my post count goes go back and check read all your 9000 post a see how many of them have valuable information or are a contribution to the form. Most people post a bunch of nonsense, emojis, bumps, like etc just to get their post count up because it makes them feel important, like you. If this is your idea of making fun of someone you need help.