• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB1 And PB2 Lenses The Same?

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

I discovered yesterday that the left lens on my PB1 has an awesome scratch that runs about 1/2 the lens about 5mm above the polarized engraving... :mad-35: I have no idea how it got there and my wife says when she moved them from her center console to the glove box because I forgot them in her car, she didn't hit them or anything... They were in the bag but not the hard case...

Anyhow, I digress, do the two generations of PB share the same lens?

Thanks guys,

I believe the PB2 is taller than the 1. I should have taken pix when I had them both here, but didn't.

They might fit by coincendence but the lens cut and optics are specific to the frame.

I understand that, and what I am asking is if the two PB frames share the same orbitals... I don't know what is so confusing about this? I understand that the lens cut is specific to a frame but if I am asking if they share the same orbital then that would mean they share the same lens, correct?

Thanks doc I appreciate it... Now I need to see if Oakley will service my lenses for me :(

the numbers after the sku no. (on the inside of the left arm) on pit boss 1 are 61O19. i have been informed that the '61' refers to the lens width. on pit boss II the numbers after the sku are 60O19 which indicates 60mm width. so if 1mm makes a difference then yes, they are different! btw the '19' is the width at the bridge.
info supplied by oakley uk.

Latest Posts

Back