• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB1 beater...Hell no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying, sir.
They hold the lens tight. The lens were loose in these. But yeah I could have gotten by with broken screws, not my style though. Honesty is my style.
Enough said here.
Thank you everyone for your help and for the "helpful" comments.

Just curious, but is that prescribed? Or is recreational in FL?
PA is Rx only for now, but I’m hoping rec soon. But, until companies stop piss testing for employment, I will probably keep away.

Prescribed. Our laws here are reallllly messed up right now but hopefully changing next year. I have a cousin in cellarsville who has a prescription and yalls system is way better up there right now

You guys aren’t understanding. The issue is that the broken screw stuck in the frame wasn’t disclosed. I’m sure @Nucchem was planning on putting orbital screws in at some point regardless if they have any function. I would be damn pissed if I found out later it was known about by the seller but not told to the buyer. Keep in mind, resale value just got cut substantially too. Lying by omission is still lying. I agree with @Nucchem on this. Glad you got it all sorted out,man.
EXACTLY and THANK YOU!

Prescribed. Our laws here are reallllly messed up right now but hopefully changing next year. I have a cousin in cellarsville who has a prescription and yalls system is way better up there right now
Our governor is supposedly pushing for recreational use now...fingers crossed.

how many states have to make it legal for the feds to make it legal? I’m assuming that is what it will take for the piss testing to stop.

Our governor is supposedly pushing for recreational use now...fingers crossed.

how many states have to make it legal for the feds to make it legal? I’m assuming that is what it will take for the piss testing to stop.

The feds legalizing it isnt contingent upon how many states legalize it, rather how many states elect representatives that will actually do something to end the current federal marijuana prohibition. Which would bring us to a much needed topic change, even if it's to politics.

It shouldn't be illegal on a federal level. It should be up to the state and local municipalities that can determine the laws with a popular vote. Than each individual area is happy and not feeling like they have the same laws implemented on them as people 2500 miles away. 97% of our federal governments laws/regs shouldn't exist, simply because they should be decided on state and local levels.

Ah, @"TRUMP" is just playing devils advocate, which he said on his first post. As he does with everything, he does is to the extreme...he knows the seller is shady.

And I didnt stop for 16 pages. We can switch over to Lincoln Douglas format anytime extemporaneous gets to feel like a see-saw. 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back