• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB1 Vs PB2

lsingh

Oakley Expert
I have couple pitboss 1 but have never owned pb2 .

What's the difference among these two . Do they fit same . Any difference size wise ?? I do feel like pb1 a bit discomfort while wearing those after few hours !!!

So which one do you own? PB1 or PB2?

The PB1 frame to me feels heavier and more solid. Most people here tend to think the PB2 is more comfortable than the PB1 for long term wear due to the addition of unobtanium on the arms and the nose bridge. The PB1 lacks any unobtanium. I have a pair of both, but they're my shelf whores so they don't see much face time, so i really can't give a good opinion on which one is more comfortable, but i will say the PB1 is definitely a sexier pair with the Elite icon. PB1 looks meaner somehow as well.

V2oak provides a good insight there.

For me, PB II are just more comfortable and that just can't be beaten. I find myself more and more everyday coming back to the PB II.

Downside is you probably about a 25-30% chance with the PB II that they are going to be an unauthorized or unauthentic pair. But the good news being you will never know the difference in most cases.

For me, PB II are just more comfortable and that just can't be beaten. I find myself more and more everyday coming back to the PB II.

Downside is you probably about a 25-30% chance with the PB II that they are going to be an unauthorized or unauthentic pair. But the good news being you will never know the difference in most cases.
I haven't seen fake pb2. Or really good fake pb2. The good thing is there tons of deal on pb2. Just ask me ,if your looking for a pair.

wut?

Back