• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pb2 VR28 Polarized Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

ED1ACCF4-1D38-45CF-AF49-54A6D0643308.jpeg 1DDE7C01-4FDA-43B7-AD81-B309D2407BD5.jpeg 7AB74E95-BF5F-4B14-8D03-1EA5F54B4CE2.jpeg D70E938A-62FD-4767-9255-04EB6F0FC3CC.jpeg Mint set of VR28 polarized lenses carefully removed from a brand new pair of pb2’s. $90 shipped PayPal g&s CONUS

Some people reacted to this post.
Wish it was a pb1! These lenses are fairly big so guessing they would work for cutting big to XX x-metal or X-squared I imagine. Pb1 is bigger? @Chris A Hardaway .

Username Hidden said:
Wish it was a pb1! These lenses are fairly big so guessing they would work for cutting big to XX x-metal or X-squared I imagine. Pb1 is bigger? @Chris A Hardaway .
You got me. I just wouldn't chop OEM Pit Boss (I or II) lenses, they are better for those frames to keep original. Good luck with sale. And I hope the buyer enjoys restoring their scratched PB2.

Username Hidden said:
You got me. I just wouldn't chop OEM Pit Boss (I or II) lenses, they are better for those frames to keep original. Good luck with sale. And I hope the buyer enjoys restoring their scratched PB2.

The champ has spoken

TTT

Bump and drop $75

Ttt

Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.