• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Peeza21's recent purchases and acquisitions

Peeza21

African in the United Kingdom
London, England
Now that I am working for Oakley, I am going to get back into collecting. As some know, I recently moved from South Africa to England, so most of my collection is still home in SA but I will slowly start making an effort to get it to me in the UK.

I shall post recent purchases and things I pick up while working with Oakley.

To start:
Custom Radar, Team Orange/G26
imagejpg2_zps755e86c8.jpg

Some clear stands, for when I have a cabinet
imagejpg1_zps951ab813.jpg

Heritage cycling cap, coworker gave this to me, super stoked to have it!
imagejpg1_zpsfdf40cbf.jpg

I shall continue to update this thread with new pickups!

If anybody is ever in London, pop by the Covent Gardens store and come say Hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice stuff! I bet working for Oakley you have access to cool display stuff, paper weights, stands, signs and other random stuff. Hope your shades make it from SA ok!

Now that I am working for Oakley, I am going to get back into collecting. As some know, I recently moved from South Africa to England, so most of my collection is still home in SA but I will slowly start making an effort to get it to me in the UK.

I shall post recent purchases and things I pick up while working with Oakley.

To start:
Custom Radar, Team Orange/G26
View attachment 110571

Some clear stands, for when I have a cabinet
View attachment 110572

Heritage cycling cap, coworker gave this to me, super stoked to have it!
View attachment 110573

I shall continue to update this thread with new pickups!

If anybody is ever in London, pop by the Covent Gardens store and come say Hi!
Congrats for the purchases.The clear stands are so so lovely.G26 is also killer lens ;)

Was wondering what happened to you, @Peeza21! I've been MIA for a while and now kinda getting back into things. Congrats on the new job! Are you working retail or England-based HQ?

I hope all of your collection will make it safely to you. That would be cool to work in an o store. I am looking forward to seeing what pieces you are able to add to your collection.

Back