• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny + 11 Lens Ebay Listing Legit?

Onderon

Oakley Beginner
Was wondering if anyone here saw the listing on ebay for a pair of penny's with official black iridium lens and like 10 sets of wavella lenses + hard metal case?

Seller wanted $700 for everything and was thinking for the amount a pair costs now days it seemed like a pretty sweet bargain but the question is whether its legit or not.

There was plenty of pics but I'm not experienced enough to tell whether it was a fake. I'll see if I can pull up the listing from my search history.

He has a pretty decent rating and from the feedback he mainly sells after market car parts but has also sold 2-3 other oakley glasses which he says is from his collection.

I guess I should have asked him for more info and pics but looks like someone beat me to it.

Price is still too high, especially walleva lenses. If they were all Oakley OEM lenses in mint condition then I would consider. But $700 is overboard

I just picked up some titanium Penny's from the bay, frame only, another pair identical has been listed by the same seller. seems like thats a pretty good deal. reputable seller. not sure exactly how much is proper to disclose openly in threads so PM if you want any other info. don't want to create a bidding war or what have you. but a search on the sellers name here reveals a positive experience by everyone who posted about him. just a thought...that seems like a very steep price for non-oakley lenses and such.

Noticed a lot of great deals on ebay but sadly most of them won't ship to Australia so that only leaves some horribly expensive sellers from the UK. Fortunately I managed to score with one of the staffs (glasses wise. not getting laid T_T) at the SGH in Sydney and told me he was willing to sell me a pair from his own collection! Will being going down there again early next week to pick them up.

Noticed a lot of great deals on ebay but sadly most of them won't ship to Australia so that only leaves some horribly expensive sellers from the UK. Fortunately I managed to score with one of the staffs (glasses wise. not getting laid T_T) at the SGH in Sydney and told me he was willing to sell me a pair from his own collection! Will being going down there again early next week to pick them up.

Keep in mind as you get more established here on the forum you might be able to rely on some members in other countries to act as middle men on a deal.

I have had the help of members in the UK and Germany to score some pairs overseas in which the seller wouldn't ship to the US or wanted a ton to do so.

Keep in mind as you get more established here on the forum you might be able to rely on some members in other countries to act as middle men on a deal.

I have had the help of members in the UK and Germany to score some pairs overseas in which the seller wouldn't ship to the US or wanted a ton to do so.

See, THAT is cool now! I've only been this interested in one other forum before, a particular putter manufacturer fan/collector site...pretty cool forum but nowhere as nice of members as I'm seeing in these threads as I acquaint and educate myself. I'll stop before I wax poetic about people helping one another, but just saying, very cool. Looking forward to being a contributing member.

Back