• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Penny (any finish besides polished)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi , looking for a nice pair of penny's. They don't have to be showpieces and I am not interested in boxes nor coins. If interested, I could throw in my current Juliet's for a discount. Even a bare frame would be fine but, please no polished frames. Copper would be amazing but I'm not sure I can afford them. Thanks all.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi , looking for a nice pair of penny's. They don't have to be showpieces and I am not interested in boxes nor coins. If interested, I could throw in my current Juliet's for a discount. Even a bare frame would be fine but, please no polished frames. Copper would be amazing but I'm not sure I can afford them. Thanks all.

@Wicked

Username Hidden said:
You want me to sell one of mine?

Hind sight. Absolutely not. Please disregard.

Username Hidden said:
You want me to sell one of mine?

Username Hidden said:
Hind sight. Absolutely not. Please disregard.

Didnt I tell you two to get a room!!

Hell it's a good deal. X-metal finish , serialized. J######. Plus I have 2 sets of Ikon replacement lenses and the originals which are black iridium.( Pretty sure). And I'm trying to rid someone of something they don't treasure. And pay for them. Pretty fair right ? I'm truly not here to bicker , just trying to keep my eyes safe at work. I fall a lot of trees and need safe , secure shades.

I have some pairs to sell but not sure of your price point. With that said if you are wanting some secure shades for work you might want to get an @THE X-MAN tune and new rubber bits from oakley. Your Juliet’s have better coverage and will actually be more secure than a penny if tuned to your needs.

Username Hidden said:
I have some pairs to sell but not sure of your price point. With that said if you are wanting some secure shades for work you might want to get an @THE X-MAN tune and new rubber bits from oakley. Your Juliet’s have better coverage and will actually be more secure than a penny if tuned to your needs.
I tuned my Juliet's myself. I have a bunch of Jewelers tools and found it quite easy. They just don't form fit my small head. I believe the Penny's wrap a bit better. Let me know what you have. I would rather not spend over 350$. I think that's fair. I've been researching since my old Penny's got swiped from my ride a year ago. Only bought the Juliet's because of a sweet deal. Thanks for the reply.

pm incoming

I have black iridium or VR28 lenses if needed all bnib

Status
Not open for further replies.