• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Penny Black Iridium lenses for 15 T shox.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, here it goes...
I've bought a pair of polished pennys which are about to be refinished and tuned. I've already got a set of lenses I like to put on. The original black iridium lenses are not what I want even if they were perfect.
The lenses aren't totally trashed, the left one is intact so I would say a conservative 9/10 but the right one has a horizontal scratch as well as a family of chips. It looks like they were dropped on a concrete or something. It's hard to catch it on pic, not a broken lens or anything but most definitely visible. Do't know how to rate it, a 6/10 maybe?
Anyway I thought that somebody might want them for a display or needs a clean left lens or the condition isn't perfect only for me etc.
What I need is a pair of 15 T shox so I thought that maybe somebody would like to take them for a cost of shipping + a pair of spare T shox. You end up with 10$ tracked shipping for the lenses + a cost of shipping the shox to me + the shox themselves, so I'm guessing below 20$ and the rubbers alltogether. I think that doesn't sound bad. I can sell them as well if somebody would like to have them.

I tried to catch the flaws on last 2 pics. I marked them red and you can try to see the chips in the middle of the lens on the end of my finger's reflection.
20170613_174142.jpg
20170613_174151.jpg
20170613_174201.jpg
20170613_174530.jpg
Bez tytułu.jpg
20170613_180429.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.