• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny black iridium polarized

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
Newbie with question for the guru’s here....on a bit of a whats possible mission for a mate,,, as he has some requirements....

is it possible to cut a black iridium polarized lens to fit a penny? And im guessing as its a small lens the etching would be lost?

Maybe better if it was out the way.

So step one is it possible? Please

For my friend they would need to be the best possible cuts, ive trimmed with a dremel using siracer420’s guide and would be happy but my mates on another ocd level . Im more looking to have someone provide a service and pay for it i think.

Use Chris Hardaway. He can cut whatever you want. He's also got a thread where he's selling some he's already made.

No point in spending the money on the lenses only to have a bad cut. Chris knows what he's doing.

Hiya

Yes I could help too if you need. I can also re apply the etching on the lens too! I’m in Oxfordshire!

Hi, do you supply lenses im looking into black iridium polarized oem custom cut?
Aftermarket is not an option for a mate of mine

Hi, do you supply lenses im looking into black iridium polarized oem custom cut?
Aftermarket is not an option for a mate of mine

Yeah I can cut either OEM or aftermarket.
Then engrave the letters on the new cut lens.

It’s 30 quid for the lens cutting & 20 quid for the engraving.

You could supply the donor lens if you already have one or I can source that too if you like.

Would you have a guide price on oem and new, 2nd hand is not an option, thanks