• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny cooper

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just scored a penny cooper and the seller included a bob head n the deal... Dont think i payd cheap but a fair price.

Had a penny cooper long time ago and sold it back in the day, cant wait for this to arive!

Very nice. What's a fair price for a Penny Copper? I had never seen these before and I like them; Are they Juliet? They do look like Juliet. Also, how do I join the "No Shelf Whores" club? Sorry, but I'm new here and as I have said before, as soon as I stop using any of my pairs, I sell it. Have sold many in the past 2 months, and bought 5 recently.
Cheers

View attachment 166628

They are not juliets they are pennys... And the price for a cooper goes from 800 to 1000 depends on conditions and if its complete or not.

And as to the no shelf whores, if u have pairs and u wear them all your welcome to join in. Just go on the no shelf whore threat... Just use the search bar and it will be easy to find it.

Welcome to the forum, and explore it as ull definetely find some thing that interests u.

Latest Posts

Back