• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Copper Complete, For Another Lucky Buyer.

On a side note has anyone checked out some of the Jokers in the X-Metal exchange?? Got some ebay sellers avoiding fees there.

I wonder where all these that were bought at a discount are going?
7e8e7u6u.jpg

IMHO there is nothing wrong with selling a pair on the Forum to avoid the ridiculous fees eBay has. I would not be happy to have eBay keep $122 of my sale just to have the eBay exposure. Selling on the Forum usually means its going to a collector or enthusiast.

I do buy, sell, and trade a number of things. Nothing wrong with making a little $$ while doing it.
I don't like seeing things on Ebay and the same person selling them here for the same price. Giving no consideration for not having any fees to pay. Selling things here on this forum for more than MSRP that are still available from Oakley is wrong. That is just taking advantage of a member.

I do buy, sell, and trade a number of things. Nothing wrong with making a little $$ while doing it.
I don't like seeing things on Ebay and the same person selling them here for the same price. Giving no consideration for not having any fees to pay. Selling things here on this forum for more than MSRP that are still available from Oakley is wrong. That is just taking advantage of a member.

I totally see your point...... But we all have discussed this in depth and if the price is too high move on to something else. You also have the option of 1. Putting up a WTB, WTT threads and negotiating with potential sellers. 2. Google searches for legitimate business selling them. 3. Having patience till the right deal comes along.

Surely if it sells for that price on eBay, its going to a collector or enthsiast too. Just an enthusiast with plenty of $$$