• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Copper

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Don't usually post acquisitions on here but as a dual purpose on what needed doing/shout outs to those who assisted then objective achieved.

Finally after months of requesting & searching I acquired what is possibly the last acquisition (Yeah Right, Where have I heard that before..... 😂😂)

Firstly, Thanks to @Maxxed94 for selling it to me! At a reasonable price. Scott was upfront about the condition of the Bridge so I knew what to expect. Haven't done a Penny repin before, Reinstalling the Ear stems is a true test of patience...............
I guess the 1st picture gives an indication of what I would assume a 20+ year old flex coupler would look like..... Frame is in very good order.

To the Eagle eyed I will probably redo the left pin as I hadn't took quite enough off the coupler and had to reuse it as I didn't have a spare polished pin (again on order) Got those ear stem reinstalls to look forward to again. 😩

Anyway after a clean up and bebuild a big shout to @Sc'O'user & @SolarOracle snared a set of flawless OEM Lenses to bring everything up to good order. Orbital Gaskets were missing (replacements on order) and new Ear socks as the supplied ones were tired out.

Thanks to all on this great Forum for helping me out. 👍

IMG_20220113_123027.jpg

IMG_20220115_144239.jpg

IMG_20220115_144328.jpg

IMG_20220115_144419.jpg

IMG_20220115_144339.jpg

Last edited: