• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Penny Copper

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's right leave the price or maybe it did not sold the asking price that is why it's being erased.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Lol that's right leave the price or maybe it did not sold the asking price that is why it's being erased.
Even if it did not sell at asking it's not like it sold for 1/2 the price. Still be nice to know what the asking price is/was like @David_Oakley said to gauge FMV.

Username Hidden said:
why not leave the sold price visible for all to see in order to gauge fmv?

so your petty motive of "sticking it to the lowballer bitches" would not be achieved by disclosing the sale price? Yeah that makes all the sense in the world...........

i never understood the secrecy. is it such a big deal for everyone to see the price? i think those who deliberately erase the sale price have the false sense of being "all mighty" and "mysterious".

people can ask or seek for the FMV here, well if you want to testing the water for latest prices or finding any other motives ,which you got me LOL you can make a WTB thread and maybe others will accomodate your needs but AFAIK the decision to keep the listing prices behold to the seller and maybe later you can pm the seller just to find out the answer is the mighty four words : SOLD

Username Hidden said:
people can ask or seek for the FMV here, well if you want to testing the water for latest prices or finding any other motives ,which you got me LOL you can make a WTB thread and maybe others will accomodate your needs but AFAIK the decision to keep the listing prices behold to the seller and maybe later you can pm the seller just to find out the answer is the mighty four words : SOLD

first off you ought to watch your language. Using classless terminology (i.e bitches etc) says a lot about your character and how you carry yourself.

No doubt it is the prerogative of the seller whether to disclose the sale price. The right of the seller was never in question. My initial post is to call out those pseudo "all mighty" people for doing so. Secrecy in this case is just petty and unnecessary.

Your response just further reinforces my point, there is no truly sacred reason to erase the listed price. Do what you do, I've said my piece.

Sometimes people just don't want others to know what they paid simple as that.The issue I see and it been done a lot here,is someone is selling somthing and another person tells everyone what they paid for it and make a nasty comment or worst yet paste it in thread! Now that is a petty person..

Oooopppsss...sorry guys.its $950 and it never sold.i decided to keep it again, my apologies!

Username Hidden said:
first off you ought to watch your language. Using classless terminology (i.e bitches etc) says a lot about your character and how you carry yourself.

No doubt it is the prerogative of the seller whether to disclose the sale price. The right of the seller was never in question. My initial post is to call out those pseudo "all mighty" people for doing so. Secrecy in this case is just petty and unnecessary.

Your response just further reinforces my point, there is no truly sacred reason to erase the listed price. Do what you do, I've said my piece.

you don't like my terminology so move on man, I dont recall calling out name that mention on you or even calling a single member here a lowballers(or maybe you one of them?!!!)

I acknowledge we don't have a police forum for moral nor classy language maybe you can ask mods to placing you if you intend to watch every foul languages in here.

due to unexpected circumtances, this thread is now open again. now for only $900 shipped

Username Hidden said:
due to unexpected circumtances, this thread is now open again. now for only $900 shipped
Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.