• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Penny for Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have this polished Penny up for trade. Serial number PB008231. Frame is in great condition. Rubber all very good. Spring hinges are excellent. Nose bridge right side is nice and tight, left side has a little wiggle in it, but not enough to need a tune up. The lenses are black and have stress cracks in them. I got them hoping to wear them, but they're just too small for me.

What I'm looking for: Juliet! I've started collecting one of each serial variation of Juliet. So far I have X, J, T, JI, CJ, IP, and DUCATIXXXX. So if you have anything other than those, I'm interested. I'd like something that doesn't need a tune up, lenses are negotiable as the penny ones need to be replaced. Something with a serial matching box is obviously going to get my attention the fastest. If there is too much of a gap, I may have other stuff to throw in to get a matching box.

So, here are the pics:
MB4vGLS.jpg

1I8zibl.jpg

c49a3HC.jpg

JwxGwqS.jpg

ah5sk2B.jpg

Let me know what ya got!

Some people reacted to this post.
@nicosauve1 has a warranty serialed frame and he's looking for a penny. I've never seen a warrantied frame, kinda cool with the W serial number.

thanks joe im on it! Pm'd

GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.