• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny for your thoughts, a nickel for a kiss

grimm

Oakley Enthusiast
USA
Just got this polished Penny. Frame is pristine, nose bridge is factory tight, lenses fair, but one glaring problem, it is TINY! lol I didn't realize that they are really small but it has heft to it. Solidly built. Kudos to you guys who can pull it off successfully. I will just give it to my daughter. Anyway here is a pic..

p1.jpg

Just got this polished Penny. Frame is pristine, nose bridge is factory tight, lenses fair, but one glaring problem, it is TINY! lol I didn't realize that they are really small but it has heft to it. Solidly built. Kudos to you guys who can pull it off successfully. I will just give it to my daughter. Anyway here is a pic..

p1.jpg

Grats "it is tiny" lol i hope thats not what she said lol.

They are small, but as you said, they feel solid. Great addition to any collection. Still cool to have even if they are too small for you.

One more thing, those orbital screws though, they f-ing strip just by looking at them. I was very careful keeping a brand spanking new WIHA Made in Germany with tool steel special alloy tip T6 driver with ergonomics grip perfectly squared at the head and then ping, it freaking slipped. I'm telling ya, those things are made of frosted vanilla icing.

Back