• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny For Your Thoughts!

yeah but the damn OSP jut dispatched it today because "they only dispatch on thursdays". #$%^&*. been 3 weeks.
That reminds me of when I sent in my Juliet to get the temple T6 screws replaced. Took over a month and they wanted to replace the entire damned frame for something easily replaceable like the screws.

I kept calling them asking the status and finally I told them that all it needs is two new screws. There's no need to replace the entire damned frame! I dunno what they saw that needed an entire frame overhaul but clearly they were a bit overly amibitious on the tune up.

That reminds me of when I sent in my Juliet to get the temple T6 screws replaced. Took over a month and they wanted to replace the entire damned frame for something easily replaceable like the screws.

I kept calling them asking the status and finally I told them that all it needs is two new screws. There's no need to replace the entire damned frame! I dunno what they saw that needed an entire frame overhaul but clearly they were a bit overly amibitious on the tune up.

crazy bastards. i got them to send me out a pair of temple screws with my Penny (for the Juliet..) my Mars needs one (one side is nearly stripped), and i'll have the other as a spare. i'll probably get them to send out Pent hinge screws too..

It's definitely worth a try but weren't those screws made specifically for Oakley? At least that's what the Oakley reps claim and I know now to take what they say with a grain of salt. LOL

haha yeah i dunno, shall see.. tis the same thread as the Juliets, so i dont see why it isnt gonna be available as the Juliet screws are available (walleva etc has them on ebay)

haha yeah i dunno, shall see.. tis the same thread as the Juliets, so i dont see why it isnt gonna be available as the Juliet screws are available (walleva etc has them on ebay)
Yeah the thing with the Penny hinge screw is that it's unique right? It doesn't have threads for half of the screw right? I think that's gonna be the kicker in trying to find a match.