• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny For Your Thoughts!

yup thats it. if you take yours out, can you please take a nice focused closeup photo next to a ruler for me? then i can go hunting for them too!

and plenty of screws out there have half-threaded stems, so i dont see an issue. big thing is to get the right diameter at both the unthreaded, and threaded parts. Plus the correct size head too!

LOL. dammmit, its only the most isolated first-world city IN THE WORLD. you'd think that being notorious for that would give it some recognition. its not like we're the second-most isolated city..
They ARE giving you recognition! That's why your Penny can't seem to make it there! LOL

There's a Penny coin on eBay I've got my eye on now. LOL

HAHA! dude i totally did that when i bought my Penny, nd the damn coin came faster! LOL. btw, dont worry about the coin being tarnished, its normal when people touch it. I used AUTOSOL metal cleaner, and it came out better than new! then dont DONT TOUCH IT with bare hands, chuck it on display and it'll stay nice =)

HAHA! dude i totally did that when i bought my Penny, nd the damn coin came faster! LOL. btw, dont worry about the coin being tarnished, its normal when people touch it. I used AUTOSOL metal cleaner, and it came out better than new! then dont DONT TOUCH IT with bare hands, chuck it on display and it'll stay nice =)
If I win that coin I'm going to have to buff it up and then handle it with gloved hands. LOL