• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny For Your Thoughts!

I think most were titanium.

And yeah, local pick up only nets you so much interest. He'll, I'd probably pay EXTRA if they shipped!

exactly. argh, i guess it has it benefits if you lived in a decent area with alot of traffic.. perth has gumtree (basically CL style) but theres not much on there. scored my vintage Zero from there though so cant complain..

exactly. argh, i guess it has it benefits if you lived in a decent area with alot of traffic.. perth has gumtree (basically CL style) but theres not much on there. scored my vintage Zero from there though so cant complain..
Yeah I scored my Penny on the local CL.

We've become spoiled. LOL

There's a Romeo 1 on CL for $250 with box and coin but hasn't responded. :(

Probably won't ship. :mad:

now THATS the kinda deal you want.. i got mine off ebay for that much - the guy was in australia. literally took it 5 minutes after it was posted; i was the first to view (according to the little page counter on the bottom), and he had a buy now @ 250 or best offer starting at 100, in the description he said it was used 3 times (yea right) but overall very good shape. and he would pay the $30 express to me if i used BIN.

DONE DEAL. haha...