• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Lineup

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
D

dragonvoi

on my quest to get them all, I have completed the penny frames, and will "mess" with the line accordingly.

I consider the official penny lineup to be:

xmetal/ruby
titanium/vr28 (PV)
titanium/ice (PI)
copper/vr28
polished/black (PB)

And since the serial indicates the lens for
PV, PI, & PB I am gonna leave those stock. the copper frame however, being PC for penny/copper gave me the liberty of changing the lens so g30 blue iridiums gave them a little splash of different color. the XM does also leave me a lot of liberty with lens choice and i am leaning towards Ruby as the lens of choice not only because it goes good with xmetal but it rounds out the colors in the set nicely. So with that said, let me know what you think should go in the xmetal frame.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414134128.064595.jpg

I love seeing single model line-ups! You can't go wrong with x-metal/ruby so that would get my vote. Then jade, don't know if I've seen that in Penny but it works well in x-metal Juliets.

hmmmm, i now want something green in the lineup, but still want to ruby since it should be there.... polished/emerald or jade or ruby. then ? for the xmetal? hmmm