• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Pincher

I bought a pair of penny for my boy,hes eight when he tried them on he found he didnt like them ,reckoned they didnt grip his head like the Juliets ,so long story short I ended up giving him a pair of carbons with Jade and emerald rubber,he loves them and treats them like gold.
Now to those of you that think I am cazy to give a kid a pair of sunglasses like that i would say ,firstly that my wife agrees with you ,but secondly how does a kid earn trust unless you give them the opportunity to,

Give em a penny nothin wrong with that he will appreciate it more when he ages up plus im sure all the school boys will give him all the compliments i just hope it does not get stolen.

Go with the Penny's. If he bangs them up I know a guy that can fixem up better than new.

well I got a lot of info that helped me ....I bought a pair of quarter jackets off the bay for $80.00.ill see how he does with those and move up to metals later.thanks for all the input

Probably just as well because Katmandu is in Nepal not India

Latest Posts

Back