• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Penny Plasma for Penny XM

U

Username Hidden

I have a serialized Plasma Penny in great condition with Ice lenses, but I've alwyas been interested in an OEM XMetal finish (X Men) and I don't want to ruin a serialized pair by refinishing it. I'm open to all options with or without lenses, with or without rubber, serial or unserialized pair (will need proof it was a warranty frame). If you would like to trade please let me know. I can add cash my side depending on the offer (I know xm finish is rare).
Thanks!

077CFD38-18FA-410A-AF89-9599F8869FC7-891-000000A2464CE0C2_tmp.png

58A25750-80A4-4E3C-B3CF-1E1954F16E3C-891-000000A24819F819_tmp.png

E49A20D5-E7E5-40F6-B8EE-7E5D1897BFAF-891-000000A24B98431F_tmp.png

7356B08D-DBAB-4430-A08E-AE297675FCD6-891-000000A24C50FFAA_tmp.png

Some people reacted to this post.
The XM finish is nice, I have a pair of them. But to be honest, my favorite Penny I have is one that I sent to the X-Man to have it cerekoted in black (it was a plasma like yours). The XM was my favorite finish for the Penny until I got the black. Just throwing you an idea/option...I'm actually looking for one more "beater" Penny so I can send to him and have him finish it off in black for me because I keep swapping lenses out for different colors on my one black frame. Puzzled why they didn't make a production run of carbon/black for the Penny....I think they look fantastic in black. Good luck.

Username Hidden said:
The XM finish is nice, I have a pair of them. But to be honest, my favorite Penny I have is one that I sent to the X-Man to have it cerekoted in black (it was a plasma like yours). The XM was my favorite finish for the Penny until I got the black. Just throwing you an idea/option...I'm actually looking for one more "beater" Penny so I can send to him and have him finish it off in black for me because I keep swapping lenses out for different colors on my one black frame. Puzzled why they didn't make a production run of carbon/black for the Penny....I think they look fantastic in black. Good luck.
Black is cool, but I'm not a big fan of XMetals in black. I like less flashy frame colors, so XM is something I'd wear plus it gives you that XMen look. Anyway not desperate for the XM frame, but I'd be nice.
TTT again!