• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Penny ruby lens genuine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi guys,

i never did see any of these for sale like EVER? Oakley never made them for replacements?
im looking for its the ruby lens, not after market or custom cut

Some people reacted to this post.
Whew, good luck. I don't believe I have ever seen a good set for sale.

Yes, good luck Mopiko. I've done some Big Taco chops that work very well at eliminating the fire (especially on hand-selected donors) but none have had the same pale ruby as originals.
Good luck on your quest and if anyone can turn over the right rock that these are hiding under it's you!

Let's trade?! anyone?

How about juliet 24k lens or juliet titanium clear lens. spanking new?

These are the only ones I I've seen for sale in a long time, I couldn't believe the price he was asking maybe someone here can tell us if that price is way too much or not.
I think he was asking that amount because they are really rare to find and it depends of how bad the buyer really wants them, in the other hand Juliet lens they are still very easy to get some more expensive than others but they are a lot of them still available.
This being said I don't think anybody is going to want to trade you a penny ruby lens for any Juliet lens

image.jpg