• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Penny Ruby XMetal / Crater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I started a thread on this forum, back on Feb 10th, expressing my interested in buying one more of each X-Metal. I kept it as active as possible, posting whenever I was allowed, and making conversation whenever other members were nice enough to chime in. Now, about 3 weeks later, I will be crossing off the last 3 from my list and closing the thread, once they arrive in the mail. I did NOT pay $1500 for any one X-Metal. I don't want to say how much I spent, but I was very fortunate, and got some excellent deals. I appreciate all of the people who've helped me continue to improve my collection for the last couple of years!

Buying - "Another Round" of X-Metals... all 8 Models
That’s awesome man! Keep your collections growing! Cheers!🍻

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, you don't have to be aggressive if you're willing to pay $1,500.. 🤣
I have minty (not complete) of each and if someone offered $1500.00 ea I'll sell ;)

Username Hidden said:
I have minty (not complete) of each and if someone offered $1500.00 ea I'll sell ;)

Me, too. Has to be FF, though. These 1099s looming over sellers isn’t helping, IMO.

W
Username Hidden said:
Me, too. Has to be FF, though. These 1099s looming over sellers isn’t helping, IMO.
Agreed.. the new policy regarding 1099’s and anything over $600 needs to be reported in a year is gonna negatively impact how people conduct p2p transactions

Username Hidden said:
W

Agreed.. the new policy regarding 1099’s and anything over $600 needs to be reported in a year is gonna negatively impact how people conduct p2p transactions

Gotta love the government. Can I blame the current administration?

@Atticus @Serturbo
Only if it's obvious you're making a significant profit. If your sales are less than what you initially paid for it, and you have a good tax guy, it's essentially a wash.
Douchbags will definitely take advantage of F&F once they catch wind of that being the norm around here.

Username Hidden said:
@Atticus @Serturbo
Only if it's obvious you're making a significant profit. If your sales are less than what you initially paid for it, and you have a good tax guy, it's essentially a wash.
Douchbags will definitely take advantage of F&F once they catch wind of that being the norm around here.
What proof needs to be supplied for the “initially” paid part?

Username Hidden said:
Gotta love the government. Can I blame the current administration?
SURE!! This guy is
4814552E-8092-421A-B4C4-92E7DE93159F.gif

Username Hidden said:
What proof needs to be supplied for the “initially” paid part?
Exactly.

wink-flirty.gif