• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny TiO2 w/ g26 on eBay ?!

IMHO they are just stupid money. I did see them on there this morning. Not sure were they with the equivalent box & paperwork?

The problem is it would be easily duplicated, without proof it would be hard to prove they are real, the reason for the price is they were never produced to the public

Normally I would agree with you 100%.....

But there may be one way to tell if they're factory or custom...

G26 was only offered on some shield lenses and never the proper base curve for penny.

If that lens is a real G26 and 8.75 then it's likely that its legit.

Now, who wants to spend $2500+ to find out the base curve of the lens

Normally I would agree with you 100%.....

But there may be one way to tell if they're factory or custom...

G26 was only offered on some shield lenses and never the proper base curve for penny.

If that lens is a real G26 and 8.75 then it's likely that its legit.

Now, who wants to spend $2500+ to find out the base curve of the lens
They look flat to me...not 8.75

People have been cutting Juliet lenses out of M Frame lenses for years. I am confident these are custom despite the seller’s claims. There are a lot of stuff on the ‘bay that make bold claims but would be difficult to prove such as these pairs or metal rep briefcases that are claimed as prototypes but have a Square O logo. Be suspicious with all bold claims and be careful in what you buy.

People have been cutting Juliet lenses out of M Frame lenses for years. I am confident these are custom despite the seller’s claims. There are a lot of stuff on the ‘bay that make bold claims but would be difficult to prove such as these pairs or metal rep briefcases that are claimed as prototypes but have a Square O logo. Be suspicious with all bold claims and be careful in what you buy.

That dude with the “prototype” rep cases is full of ****. Remember about 3 or 4 years ago when those hit eBay? Some dude was making them in like Vegas or somewhere. Same exact case.

Latest Posts

Back