• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Penny titanium frame for XX plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Penny titanium frame for XX plasma
Penny frame has never been used. It does need a new tune.
****frame only***

looking for XX plasma frame only in trade.
no cash deal. No other offers. Thanks

5CC3572F-CB95-4160-A966-7AE3BFB7D9E4.jpeg

B40CB711-1A78-42B8-BF95-847F5C1227A6.jpeg

63091094-D33E-4BB2-8EB1-09A59650AC09.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump it up cudlet

bump!!

A new frame that never been used & needs a tune up?
Must be all that Salty Florida sea air working it's magic eh steve?

Username Hidden said:

Love that sarcasm.. especially from someone trying to sell a mag switch for $600 USD plus shipping and also always publicly talking nothing but shiet about oakley watches (on a Oakley forum no less) and then decides to buy one for himself ....

Username Hidden said:

I never said a new XX frame.

Btw my frame is new sir outside of a nose bridge repair. Im not sure what your getting at?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Love that sarcasm.. especially from someone trying to sell a mag switch for $600 USD plus shipping and also always publicly talking nothing but shiet about oakley watches (on a Oakley forum no less) and then decides to buy one for himself ....
Hey man steady on. Just meant as a light hearted joke.... I actually bought an MM last week, Unscrewed the crown to set the time and it came off in my hand hmm...... Vindication eh. Also if you take your head out of your ass from time to time you will note other Mag switches not complete or Marquee like mine are for more or less the same money

Username Hidden said:
Hey man steady on. Just meant as a light hearted joke.... I actually bought an MM last week, Unscrewed the crown to set the time and it came off in my hand hmm...... Vindication eh. Also if you take your head out of your ass from time to time you will note other Mag switches not complete or Marquee like mine are for more or less the same money

For someone who’s a Rookie collector you actually should simmer down. Maybe we need to collaboratively educate you cause clearly you didn’t know values as everyone was jumping on that thread till you got butt hurt and locked it down @Wicked

Hi Steve,
FYI i started wearing Oakley in 1996, E wire were my 1st pair, Had all the XM's when they were 1st released (except Mars) i, So with all due respect to you i am not a Rookie Collector as you so quaintly put it. I was probably on the O express before you. Sure you may have overtaken me, I can live with that. The remark i made was in a light hearted manner that the Rubber perishing in the penny frame was probably caused by the salt air as iirc Florida is a Coastal state?
Nothing more so appreciate you not patronising me bud......

Username Hidden said:
For someone who’s a Rookie collector you actually should simmer down. Maybe we need to collaboratively educate you cause clearly you didn’t know values as everyone was jumping on that thread till you got butt hurt and locked it down @Wicked
$600.00 Mag switch? All color ways I assume for that price.

never seen a Penny Frame trade even for a Plasma XX.