• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny Titanium Ice Serialized

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Penny - PI###### - Titanium / Ice Iridium - 7.75/10 Condition
SOLD ~ TRADED

I ask you use you own judgement to decide how you
see their condition - as we each have own idea of where the line is drawn in terms of what each number on 0-10 rating scale actually represents... Since it’s unlikely we all share the same idea we have in our head when debating on condition. I've got upwards of 300 photos I've taken inside/outside over the past week, in hopes of providing you with the best possible view of their conditio - so I’m more than happy to provide you more detailed photos if needed (link to more photos here). Thanks

Frames; they're in relatively clean condition with no serious wear or damage that I can see, the only flaw I've found is the interior bridge the pins have sheered off upon insertion.

Bridge; left side does have some play - right side is moderately tight; wearable as-is but the left pin isn't fully seated as you'll see in the photos, hence the play in them.

Rubber; is oem and in pretty good shape - new orbital torx screws via zwc0442

Hinges; both spring hinges work - however I've noticed the right side has a bit less resistance when opening them; if you were to as though pull them apart the right arm will give way/move first.

Ice Iridium lenses; clean FOV with no scratches that impede vision, only scratches are micro hairline marks visible under close inspection.

• Left lens has a very light scuff that I only notice from the outside while closely inspecting them.
  • There is a flaw to interior top inside edge of right lens (coating?).
  • There are these odd micro dots on the edge of the lens, look like pollen that'd collect on your car it's dam near impossible to have them show on photos, I had to remove the lenses from the frame to have them show - no idea what they are nor can I see them looking through the lens... Photos of lenses outside the frame to best understand the dots here> Penny Ice Lenses

$300 Shipped CONUS via PayPal G/S

Shoot me a message if you have a larger pair of x-metal you'd offer in trade - I'm interested in; Romeo 2.0, XX, X-Squared (w/o lenses is okay), Juliet (TiO2, XM, Titanium, Plasma Gen 1/2).

L Hinge.jpg R Hinge.jpg Bridge 2.jpg
Front Lens.jpg 1:4 R folded.jpg
Front Upsidedown.jpg1:4 L Folded.jpg
t2vAwZkEQLWA1HBsV07UIQ_thumb_461d.jpg
6IM4rAlKSiCWTuG58ZWLaQ_thumb_461e.jpg
ZkQHOFE2TH2bQl0wCnYXqg_thumb_461c.jpg
CI9rxBwvQNaABV0Qaxjkuw_thumb_4617.jpg
xEenTPMXScuCmTLwQFiaDA_thumb_461a.jpg
fq8fsj8DRAuBYrnSBWVHWQ_thumb_4621.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
300 photos?

The Exchange has a minimum requirement of 400.

They are lovely.

GLWS.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.