• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Penny VR28 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Selling a pair of Penny VR28. The frames were serviced by Oakley walk-in two weeks ago. They also got brand new gaskets, ear socks, and nose pads. The lenses have noticeable scratches, but they don't affect vision. The frame shows minimal signs of wear I would say 9/10. The lenses are 7/10. $310 obo. Add 4% or f and f. Hoping to fund a pit boss. Possible interest in trade for OTT, leather Mars, or Ducati pitboss.

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice color combo !! That's one of my faves

Nice sunglasses!
Them bastards told me over a year ago that they don't service penny any more. :mad-35:

Last edited:
Very nice!!! Shocked to see the recent price in Pennys go down. I just bought the same pair, same price. Great bargain!! GLWS!!!

Username Hidden said:
Nice sunglasses!
Them bastards told me over a year ago that they don't service penny any more. :mad-35:
Sometimes they do and don't. I know they service them in the UK. Here in the states, it's hit or miss for some reason. Besides, the only thing I will send to Oakley is my MM watch for a battery change because they have to do it. Otherwise...all my glasses go to the X-Man. He does a MUCH better job and has never had anything "LOST" in the mail. All hail the @THE X-MAN !!!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 194762 View attachment 194763 View attachment 194764 View attachment 194765 Selling a pair of Penny VR28. The frames were serviced by Oakley walk-in two weeks ago. They also got brand new gaskets, ear socks, and nose pads. The lenses have noticeable scratches, but they don't affect vision. The frame shows minimal signs of wear I would say 9/10. The lenses are 7/10. $310 obo. Add 4% or f and f. Hoping to fund a pit boss. Possible interest in trade for OTT, leather Mars, or Ducati pitboss.
high nose pad or low?
they look nice

They have the smaller size nose pads installed.

Bump

Somebody should snap this, bang for the buck!

Bought a leather Mars so no longer looking to trade for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.