• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny “X Men” edition?

ATXM

I should Work at Oakley
Just saw this on Feebay - This might be the official “X Men” edition? - just saying.😅

As far as I know, <5k serials are the ones considered as X Men edition (unofficial), and doesn’t have the “X-MEN” etched on the lens.

68A1B00D-39D1-4D03-BA14-6B1513591B60.jpeg

25E59A06-601A-4EA2-8260-BC6EF7FCC2D9.jpeg

Last edited:
All this time i've been chasing the <5000 xm and yet there really was a non serial xmen edition 🤦🏻 Was this released before the serialized pairs?

These were done internally for fun. They were never really meant for mass release since Oakley did not want to pay the high fees associated with the movie for the official consumer release. I forget how many were etched but some have appeared on eBay in previous years. It is not an official product either way.

These were done internally for fun. They were never really meant for mass release since Oakley did not want to pay the high fees associated with the movie for the official consumer release. I forget how many were etched but some have appeared on eBay in previous years. It is not an official product either way.
Never new these existed.

@Steven Goldberg you got more detail?

Latest Posts

Back