• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny X-Metal Ruby LNIB non serial.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Don 't know about the box but the Penny's are new. There is not a mark on them. Pristine.
if you were to sell only the unit including pouch, how much are we looking?

Some people reacted to this post.
damn these are nice!

Username Hidden said:
its not the original box right? im not good in first releases..and what about the lens, both oem?..thanks
in what way is the box not correct? here's mine
4b1f400414ab1d3470c8c93772149cf3.jpg

maybe the label?

Username Hidden said:
in what way is the box not correct? here's mine
4b1f400414ab1d3470c8c93772149cf3.jpg

maybe the label?
Yeah that's the label on mine which is the original matching set label. Label on one for sale here may be a store label - just a guess. Worst case someone
made it but seller is being totally honest and this looks to be a superb deal for someone. GLWS!!

What I mean is if it's the correct label or the matching box for the said unit..because there are some who do mix and matches..can I ask what does the box looks like for a non serial xmetal penny?

Username Hidden said:
if you were to sell only the unit including pouch, how much are we looking?
Username Hidden said:
Yeah that's the label on mine which is the original matching set label. Label on one for sale here may be a store label - just a guess. Worst case someone
made it but seller is being totally honest and this looks to be a superb deal for someone. GLWS!!
Thanks Saul.

Bump.

Username Hidden said:
What I mean is if it's the correct label or the matching box for the said unit..because there are some who do mix and matches..can I ask what does the box looks like for a non serial xmetal penny?
Hi Nino
Sorry I haven't got back to you. Must have missed this post. I have decided to keep them as I think it will be a miracle to find another pair as new. Thanks for the interest though buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.