• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Penny X-Metal (sku 04-135) and Penny Copper (sku 04-134)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I was out at $800 :lol:even a pair only brings more money than that.
LOL....even a pair only brings more than that

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
LOL....even a pair only brings more than that
If I can't steal it I don't want it 😆

Username Hidden said:
If I can't steal it I don't want it 😆
If el Presidente trumpy was still here he’ll give you one 🤣

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
If el Presidente trumpy was still he’ll give you one 🤣
He gave me a good deal on a matching Mars :)

PMd for penny copper. I have one FS from my collection. Just need some cash badly. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
PMd for penny copper. I have one FS from my collection. Just need some cash badly. Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. Others trying to PM you can now stop, Copper Penny is sold. :)

Username Hidden said:
Here ya go... doesn't get much better a chance than this... Get out your checkbook!

These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

7234FB20-D9DE-4EDB-A576-A4C2F4D5C7FD.png

6DE58E07-DEC1-480E-B8DA-5B147994CAE7.png

Username Hidden said:
These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

View attachment 888966
View attachment 888967
More fishy stuff surrounding that man. I'm not at all surprised. Be careful bidding, buying and selling. It's just wrong on so many levels. I have evidence myself out the Ying yang I need to gather to show boss here and get that man outta here for good. What a ****in criminal. @OakleyBoss. I'm working on more but here's a Little example. Between the fake tater sales in 2017/18, that OTT in 2015, Cody's watch, a fake pair of blends he personally sent me and all that shill bidding on ebay. He's gotta go. It's only a matter of time before he starts burning folks here. Right @cacatman

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
More fishy stuff surrounding that man. I'm not at all surprised. Be careful bidding, buying and selling. It's just wrong on so many levels. I have evidence myself out the Ying yang I need to gather to show boss here and get that man outta here for good. What a ****in criminal..
Please consider sharing! I asked about the polished penny pair and a serial# but they replied and said that model didn't have a serial, which we know to be untrue. Also noticed the Oakley microfiber bag has a newer style HDO logo which doesn't fit the age for the Mars pair they also list.

I'm relatively new to the forum so don't know the back stories like you all do. Is this seller driving up the bids on their own? Is that what shill bidding is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back