• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Penny X-Metal (sku 04-135) and Penny Copper (sku 04-134)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Please consider sharing! I asked about the polished penny pair and a serial# but they replied and said that model didn't have a serial, which we know to be untrue. Also noticed the Oakley microfiber bag has a newer style HDO logo which doesn't fit the age for the Mars pair they also list.

I'm relatively new to the forum so don't know the back stories like you all do. Is this seller driving up the bids on their own? Is that what shill bidding is?
He certainly is and has been doing on most of his sales for years. Ask @Nucchem he'll chime in too I'm sure..

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

View attachment 888966
View attachment 888967
If that's not complete and total evidence right there of underhanded and well just down right criminal behavior then I don't know what is. I have to go through my screenshots from 2017 and locate the fake Andrew Petterson listings. The unfortunate part is he hasn't done that much here. It's been ebay. However this oakley world isn't really that big so serial numbers and one off frames come around again and again. That's a mistake and a half on this penny. I'm glad to see the seller in 2014 remembered. I certainly would have too.

I don't comment much if it comes to calling someone or well anyone out but crummy behavior over years and years comes back around. I've been lucky enough to have had deals with the man that went well but if you surround yourself with legit and positive deals it's easier to do the odd big one in between. How bad is that? A person sells you something with a serial number, you claim it was lost, they refund you, then you resell it later(much later) at a massive 1000% profit. Id be so angry. Well I am for everyone involved. I'll post publicly too. I am friends and have had friends that have been burned. I have as well. There's no room for that here.

Remember Cody's MJ #69 that was stolen? @Cody Oslo

C002558E-3B5C-480E-8B2E-C1CF38928F8B.png

Username Hidden said:
I don't comment much if it comes to calling someone or well anyone out but crummy behavior over years and years comes back around. I've been lucky enough to have had deals with the man that went well but if you surround yourself with legit and positive deals it's easier to do the odd big one in between. How bad is that? A person sells you something with a serial number, you claim it was lost, they refund you, then you resell it later(much later) at a massive 1000% profit. Id be so angry. Well I am for everyone involved. I'll post publicly too. I am friends and have had friends that have been burned. I have as well. There's no room for that here.

Is Joe and seller from Ebay are the same person? 😭

Username Hidden said:
Is Joe and seller from Ebay are the same person? 😭
It is, check this thread.

Wish we can get back that PC and sold here then donate the money in charity.

Username Hidden said:
Wish we can get back that PC and sold here then donate the money in charity.
Yes pjd charity 😁
and yes that’s not right, same as yakuza fraudulent activities should not be allowed.

Username Hidden said:
These is a STOLEN pair!!!

Wayback 2014, I sold 2 pairs of oakley to Mr. Joe Smith A.K.A Royal Lion (Romeo Titanium and Penny Copper) unfortunately the limit weight of parcel from UAE to USA is 500 grams only. So I decided to ship it in a seperate boxes with different tracking number. It was shipped at the same time and it showed that the movement of the tracking numbers to his address are the same.
But when the buyer received the item there was no signature in one of the receipt which is the copper. And then the buyer is claiming that he did not received thi item. But fortunately I claimed a refund becuase the shipment is insured and refunded him $1,000.00. I am not against to the current seller ... i just want to share my experience for the same item i lost. Here is the photo of the item wayback 2014 on my Flickr account pagpalain_30

View attachment 888966
View attachment 888967

These is the Romeo that I sent along with the PC.

3C628F4B-CBF7-481B-B5BE-299FAC918A64.png
32E783C0-53A9-470B-B7F2-E0856B442C8E.png
18C59A1E-DA20-46C4-981B-38DE93A4E05E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back