• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny XM & XX tio2 Price Drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Awsome seller as always glws

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yes...and it's in the hundreds with 1st gen ruby lenses. I'd rather put THAT ONE on the side and get a cheaper non serial XM. So I'm pretty sure what I'm saying...rather sure you simply don't understand. No worries.
The frame is worth more then the lenses by far.

Username Hidden said:
The frame is worth more then the lenses by far.
For sure....even though the original red lenses are VERY hard to get.

Username Hidden said:
Picture and it never happen, if indeed you get one thats a steal but i doubt it.
Wait...you want me to take a pic of my first gen XM Penny with red lenses? Is that what you are saying?

Username Hidden said:
Wait...you want me to take a pic of my first gen XM Penny with red lenses? Is that what you are saying?
Yes the one you just found with the price coz thats a steal and great deal. Hard to come by in a steal price this days. Timing is everything.

The one I just found was a polished one and I posted pics of it on another page. A first gen XM Penny in NIB condition is very expensive and I got a sick deal on it WITH box and coin just the other week. Give me a few moments and I'll take a few pics for you WITH the serial number...

Username Hidden said:
The one I just found was a polished one and I posted pics of it on another page. A first gen XM Penny in NIB condition is very expensive and I got a sick deal on it WITH box and coin just the other week. Give me a few moments and I'll take a few pics for you WITH the serial number...
Ah not necessary!

Get the tissues handy!! lol

20151002_193454-1.jpg
20151002_193557-1.jpg
20151002_193228.jpg

Good luck on your sale...if they were not serial, I'd pick them up. But like I said, looking for a non serial that may or may not need a refinish as a user pair. I've seen these with box list for over $1500....there is a NIB non serial on eBay right now for $950.

I'm interested with your xx set up, but I only have Juliet frame for trade....how is the condition of this xx frame???