• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny

Hi all

I have been debating this for some time. I luv my x-metals but really only wear the badman. I thought maybe I will sell this as a complete set and pick up a couple new badman Ducati

So I have verified serial numbers and they are all original
Coppers have loose nose and lens are 8 of 10 some small scratches visible
Polished have loose nose and lens is 7 of 10
Blue have tight nose and lens are 8 of 10
Finally reds are super tight nose and 9 of 10 lens

I have cases for all no coins or boxes

Thanks for all the help

Scott

View attachment 922237

View attachment 922239

View attachment 922240

View attachment 922241

View attachment 922242
Hey ! I really appreciate your sharing the pics of your Oakley Penny collection. I have a polished pair that run a pretty close race with my Juliet's. The Juliet and Penny are my favorite pairs out of my X-Metal collection. I have a question if you don't mind my asking. The bridge of my Penny is kinda muffed up a bit. One of the pins is beginning to pull out through the hole for the pins. Then the other side began ( not as bad yet ) either way I'm trying to locate a different bridge piece for my Penny. I could use a little help from someone who might know where I can find a bridge. Mine are now relatively loose and not wearing like they once had. I appreciate your taking the time. Since I'm not a premium member yet ( I don't want to come across rude, nor be asking questions for help from a premium member. If I am not welcome ) I know that on the forum. We can discuss amongst ourselves. About our passion for our Oakley's. Thank you for your time. I hope that I'm not out of line with you or any other members of the Oakley Forum
Sincerely Mark Steward/a.k.a oakleyxman13

So mine have a serial stating xm. And should show xp
Is there a different generation ???

Hi all

I have been debating this for some time. I luv my x-metals but really only wear the badman. I thought maybe I will sell this as a complete set and pick up a couple new badman Ducati

So I have verified serial numbers and they are all original
Coppers have loose nose and lens are 8 of 10 some small scratches visible
Polished have loose nose and lens is 7 of 10
Blue have tight nose and lens are 8 of 10
Finally reds are super tight nose and 9 of 10 lens

I have cases for all no coins or boxes

Thanks for all the help

Scott

View attachment 922237

View attachment 922239

View attachment 922240

View attachment 922241

View attachment 922242

The top ones couldn't hold a candle against your ones, the seller was asking 350 quid for these. I already own the bottom stes, so do recognize quality Ruby.

View attachment 922259
View attachment 922266

View attachment 922264

Good afternoon again Maxxed94. Are you selling any of your Pennies? That's what I came to understand. I'm very interested in a pair of Oakley Penny's. A pair that begins with the letters XM before the numbers. My deepest apologies for not being a premium member yet. I can't see any of the prices for your Penny collection due to that fact. As I mentioned in my earlier text to you that I have been trying to locate a bridge for my polished pair of Pennies. I have no idea when I will be able to purchase a membership. So I'm hoping that you and I are able to correspond with one another. It's difficult trying to know if I'm welcome or not. Just a big Oakley fan who loves my X-Metal shades and Zero collection. I have a few pairs of the Zero brand new in the box from back in the early 90's. The actual date is 1993 . They are the Zero 0.1 with a set of OEM Oakley ear socks in white with the nose piece white as well. I have the Black set that came with them when purchased new. Brush/Black tha Along with a pair of Zero 0.3P Brush/Black that are in mint condition. 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Thank you for hearing me out.
Sincerely Mark Steward