• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny

Hello Scott. Are you selling any of your Penny's? I own a pair of the polished Penny with the ice lenses. But I always have room for more ! Especially the gray Penny with the ruby lenses

I'm not sure. His name is Paul and I met him online when I was looking for a pair of the Oakley Romeo 1. He told me that the "J " before the numbers meant Jordan. Therefore making them a little higher in price. Paul has been a good friend. He has helped me understand so many different things about the X-Metal line. I'm sorry that I can't remember his last name.
Do you have pics of the serial number you’re referring to? I’m fairly sure no Romeo came with a letter before the serial on the frame. I think Paul may have done you wrong.

Hi all

I have been debating this for some time. I luv my x-metals but really only wear the badman. I thought maybe I will sell this as a complete set and pick up a couple new badman Ducati

So I have verified serial numbers and they are all original
Coppers have loose nose and lens are 8 of 10 some small scratches visible
Polished have loose nose and lens is 7 of 10
Blue have tight nose and lens are 8 of 10
Finally reds are super tight nose and 9 of 10 lens

I have cases for all no coins or boxes

Thanks for all the help

Scott

View attachment 922237

View attachment 922239

View attachment 922240

View attachment 922241