• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny!

Zax

Chicago
How much do the Penny's go for? There's one near me for $250. Any ideas? And how are they compared to the Juliet's?

Depends on the frame color, condition, lenses etc.... I bought my Titanium and ice for $229 BNIB about 2 years ago from Total O on Ebay. My X Metal with Ruby were another story...... I still am looking for the copper with vr28, I just won't pay the prices thay are asking..Figure between $225 and $275 for Titanium.... X Metal, polished, copper, etc are another story...

These look like the plasma with ice. Didn't know they were cheaper than $250! I thought they would be pretty high up there.

These look like the plasma with ice. Didn't know they were cheaper than $250! I thought they would be pretty high up there.

Titanium (plasma color)/Ice are the most available currently. Again it would depend on condition. Are they BNIB???

Wow. Maybe I'll pass on this haha. There's no telling. He just states great condition. I thought they were super rare and expensive haha.

Latest Posts

Back