• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny!

IMO worth the $250 if they are in good condition and dont need new lenses or a tuneup.
yes to this also, specially if they came with serials, box, coin..the plasma/ice might be the a common piece for the penny line, but it's still a discontinued product with sexyness included haha

how much does the copper/vr28 go for today? in mint/great condition, anybody here know the price range??

@BriP
US$400 is even cheap for a new copper penny . . . good luck with your hunt dude!

also keep in mind, they are for smaller faces....if you're planning on wearing them. They are a good deal smaller than the juliets

That's the primary reason for low cost imo....their wearibilty is low for many...actually amazed they were ever built considering how small they are. Though I'm biased with my huge head. Six foot six, 205 lbs, size 16 feet.....finding things that are not too small on me is a lifelong issue

That's the primary reason for low cost imo....their wearibilty is low for many...actually amazed they were ever built considering how small they are. Though I'm biased with my huge head. Six foot six, 205 lbs, size 16 feet.....finding things that are not too small on me is a lifelong issue

Oh Snap! Size 16! I don't care how smart you are or where you went to school....your user name should have been BIGFOOT.

Their original concept was an X-metal for women, but I think someone in their marketing department thought the better of it and officially they are for "smaller faces"

They look awesome, but are to small for me even at 5'10, and 155lbs. Plus its hard to find any used with a tight nose bridge. I think part of the problem is since they are so narrow the flex couplers see a lot of use.

I actually was fortunate to try on a pair today. A guy from the Vault called me and told me he brought his Penny to work today, and if I wanted to check them out I should swing by. They look freaky on my face...haha. They actually fit decently, but I think it's they taper that makes them look really weird for me.

Back